A local polish group I’m a part of on Facebook did a Round Robin challenge last week. Everyone “assigns” a mani inspiration in a circle.
My assigned inspiration was from Heather, @lacquerwhore, and it was this picture:
How fantastic is this?!? When I was younger I absolutely loved Lisa Frank. I had folders and notebooks and pencils and rainbow erasers. YES! When Heather gave me this, I was pretty pumped. there were so many options for what I could do on my nails. One thing is obvious, whatever I did had to be neon and bright and have rainbows.
This is what I ended up doing on my nails. I’m really happy with how it turned out. I wish the star on my pinkie looked better. I realized halfway through doing the star that I could have used a nail vinyl. Because of that, I do want to recreate this mani again so I can redeem myself in terms of stars. 😛
Here are the polishes I used for this mani.
- Pink: Tickled Pink by Miss Ashleigh
- Orange: Like a Sunrise by Miss Ashleigh
- Yellow: And It Was All Yellow by Miss Ashleigh
- Green: Kiwi Cool-ada by China Glaze
- Blue: Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
- Purple: Haphazard by Sephora Formula X
- Glitter: Fairy Dust by China Glaze
- White: White On by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Here are the pictures. There are several because I loved this mani 🙂