A local polish group I’m a part of on Facebook has started doing a weekly Round Robin mani challenge/inspiration. Everyone “assigns” a mani inspiration in a circle.
My assigned inspiration was from Jessika, @jecksicakes, and it was this picture:
How perfect, another bright/rainbow theme!!! I got to try out some other polish colors for this mani. I originally had this lovely idea of doing a yin-yang daisy thing. That was a bit ambitious for me right now. Mostly because I could not seem to get the yin-yang shape right on my tiny canvases. After getting super frustrated with my failings at drawing curves, I decided to do a simple side French manicure. I love how easy is was to do and how colorful it came out!
The polishes that I used for this are as follows:
- Pink: Intense by Color POP, L.A. Girl
- Orange: Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
- Yellow: Ferga-colada by Fergie, Wet n Wild
- Green: Leap by Color POP, L.A. Girl
- Blue: Blue Me Away! by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear